Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Frustrated. Saturday I talked to the banking people and was told that Jason would call me on Monday. I gave him numbers in which to get a hold of me. No call. I figure he might be busy. I call this morning and get his voicemail, give the same numbers, again no call. I'm trying and trying.

Someone suggested to me about doing a poker run . Sounds very interesting to me. I will have to do some research and see what is involved in it.

Forgot the pictures I have of Jonathan this morning to take to work so I can scan them. Unfortunately I do not own a digital camera.

For those who don't know about Autism, please check out this site for some reading.

Oh and if anyone wants to email me any questions please feel free to do so at ratsafari@gmail.com.

Joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
Google