Monday, August 20, 2007

Saturday my wife woke up feeling horrible. AS the day progressed she got worse and worse. Earlier in the day Jonathan and I went to my office and the volunteer fire department from Penbrook was chopping up and old state body we had here. They had their fire truck here so Jonathan for about an hour took a personalized tour of the fire engine. He was in heaven. As for my wife she asked that I take her to the hospital. So I loaded up Jonathan and all his new toys (got a little construction set from Rite Aid on Saturday morning) and headed off to the hospital. She ended up having a kidney infection as well as pneumonia. I couldn't have asked for a better behaved little guy than Jonathan that day. He was awesome, we played construction site on the counter for hours. We watched a little bit of drag racing as he loves cars on the TV. He also took good care of my wife by pulling up a chair on wheels and stating he was the doctor. He didn't want to leave her side. Eventually around 7Pm I got him to go with me to the local Taco bell to get something to eat, I knew he had to have been hingry since we plowed through our Oreo cakesters that we had brought along as a snack. About the time we had gotten back from our food stop they were ready to discharge my wife. She really was a trooper and I was proud of both her and Jonathan. As a special treat for him being so great on Saturday we took him to Toys R'Us to get a planet Hero action figure. He was pumped so we got the high end model spaceship. All and all it was a great weekend except for my wife getting sick. I had forgotten to mention that Friday we also took a trip to Lake Tobias after his speech therapy session, he was on his game that day as for the first time they gave him a certificate for being so well behaved. His favorite partof Lake Tobias was feeding the bison as they come right up to the bus which is a school bus with the top cut off. Still waiting for our paperwork from the IRS to get our fund setup, hopefully it is here this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
Google